Bushfire Relief - How you can help
The bushfires burning across Australia are devastating. It is amazing to see how the craft community has come together to make much needed supplies for the animal rescue shelters that are caring for the Injured wildlife.
These the approved patterns from the Animal Rescue Collective Craft Guild. Whether you can knit, crochet or sew you can find all the pattern information & tutorials in the 'files' section on the ARCCG facebook page. Please join the group and ask any questions you may have. Here is a quick link & more info about the patterns & and yarn weight guide for the knitters & crocheters
Please share this information with anyone you think would be interested in contributing this way.
Items most needed:
- Joey Pouches XXS-M Sewing Template and Sewing Instructions OR crochet pattern Instructions OR knitting pattern Instructions
- Joey Pouches L-XXL Sewing Template
- Hanging Pouches Sewing Tutorial
- Animal Beds Sewing tutorial
- Bird/Rodent nests Crochet pattern, Knitting pattern
If you would like to make a monetary donation, it is best to donate directly to the organisations below